Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Hi guys,

I have not been a

regular poster on the message boards, but I have been reading a lot over the past few months. In recent weeks, I

have purchased PI/m, SOE/scented and most recently, Chikara, due to the overwhelming hit response from guys like

you.

This evening, I put a dab of PI/m behind each ear, and I sprayed Chikara on my neck (4 sprays) and one

spray on each forearm. I have been hanging out with this one girl who I would like to hook up with. We went to get

pizza then hit a movie, so I knew she would be sitting right next to me.

Well, nothing. No hit. She really

didn't even notice the Chikara scent. I thought I sprayed a lot on too. I at least wanted to get her to say that

she smelled it on me. I do realize the potential for an OD here, but I at least wanted to see if she smelled

anything. Seeing as we are such good friends, I figured an OD wouldn't harm anything in this case. Strangely, I

have used SOE with her before, and she did smell it (luckily she liked the smell!). But I would rather move into

more "sexual" territory with something like PI/m and/or Chikara.

We are planning a road trip in a few days

to a major theme park. More than likely, mones won't come in too handy if we are riding roller coasters all day,

and the wind is blowing every which way.

Do you guys think I should try The Edge or some other mones?

Perception? I read in some other thread that the fragrance Pi smells like Chikara, maybe I should pick some up to

blend as a cover scent?
    "To Be Or Not To Be....That always confuse me."
    -Damon Wayans as Anton the bum (In Living Color)

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrt2k
    We

are planning a road trip in a few days to a major theme park. More than likely, mones won't come in too handy if

we are riding roller coasters all day, and the wind is blowing every which way.

Do you guys think I should

try The Edge or some other mones? Perception? I read in some other thread that the fragrance Pi smells like

Chikara, maybe I should pick some up to blend as a cover scent?
    Don't dismiss Chikara so quickly.

I've worn it to outside events on three occasions now and got what I feel were hits. The first was watching an

outdoor, lunchtime jazz concert in San Diego. It was very windy that day and I was wearing two sprays. While I ate

lunch and watched the concert, three or four women, one after another, sat downwind of me to eat. After one left,

another would soon sit down. Maybe I make a good windblock but I gave Chikara the credit.

The second time was

a couple of days later with a LJBF girl I know. We took Amtrack to San Juan Capistrano. I was probably wearing too

much that time, 6 sprays, but I felt the sunblock I was wearing was masking it. My friend kept commenting on how

romantic the day was and after a couple of glasses of wine towards the evening, she threatened to spank

me!

The third time was at a Dead concert in Phoenix in June. I had done two sprays in mid morning and then

two more before I left for the concert in mid afternoon. I related the reaction of an Asian girl in

this thread. Before that, as people were just

arriving, There was a group of girls who sat directly behind us, though there was ample space to sit and get a

better view.

I think Chikara is more of a "social" blend, at least it is for me. I've seen reports of

tweaking it with a dab or two of The Edge to get a more sexual response, so you might try that.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by wrt2k
    This evening, I

put a dab of PI/m behind each ear, and I sprayed Chikara on my neck (4 sprays) and one spray on each forearm. I have

been hanging out with this one girl who I would like to hook up with. We went to get pizza then hit a movie, so I

knew she would be sitting right next to me.

Well, nothing. No hit. She really didn't even notice the Chikara

scent.
    I will disagree with the others who have replied so far. Nothing in what you tell us backs up your

conclusion.

Guys, when you come here to tell us that you got no results, DON'T.

Instead, just tell us what

happened, step-by-step, blow-by-blow, without interpreting anything.

A girl can be mesmerized by a guy and all

he thinks is she is not interested. A girl can be so excited by a guy she literally holds herself back and he thinks

she is just stiff and cold.

If you feel like you busted, then don't tell us you busted. Tell us what happened,

IN DETAIL.

We may agree with you, but I cannot agree with anyone who simply says, "Nothing happened."

Most

guys don't know what to look for.

Thread Information