Hello Everybody, My name is Cris

My first purchase of mones

was a couple a years back when I purchased thru Athena and paid over $100 for their little bottle. I mixed it with

my Curve aftershave and notice no results or changes.

Fast

Forward

Last week right before I found out about this site I ordered Nexus none spray for $50. Then I

found this site and I really liked what I was reading about SOE so I ordered 7 SOE unscented packets for $10. I

recieved the SOE Gel packs on Wednesday and on Thursday morning I applied 1/2 a pack of SOE on the pulse points of

my neck and wrist with a lil bit of Curve Crush as my cover. I work at a Office and didn't notice anything

different no extra eye contact or extra smiles, same ole same ole. And then yesterday I recieved the Nexus none

product and thought it was type small for $50. But anyways this morning I put on the other half of the SOE gel pack

and one spray of Nexus none. And today at work again nothing new - nothing special. I'ma try just a whole pack of

SOE tomorrow to see whats up. This is my first post and my stats are below to give you a mental

picture.

23 Year Old Male - 5foot7 - Single - Light Tan Complexion - Latino

living in New York - I'm good at Conversating but I need more confidence as far as attracting girls with more than

just friends status.