Why do some

people seem to have great results with pretty much anything they put on where others appear impervious to

attraction? Good body hygene vs stinky vs natural? Congruency? The guy smells like an alpha or something like it but

looks or acts NOTHING like it vs congruent confident male? And what about the idea of younger guys producing way

more none than the older men should use less of it? Since the average application is like ~x1000 the natural bodys

level how would they notice a younger male (say .0010 none)vs older (.0007) ? And how big is that difference anyway?

That dosent seem to add up. My idea is maybe incongruency in the comparative levels of mones throws them off. J Kohl

posted about different ratios of mones in gay vs straight men. I have, personally on several occasions been able to

tell by smell straight vs gay vs bi males. Intersting thing was I could CLEARLY tell even the gay from bisexual...

Is that teh kind of chemical congruency were striving for? Youre trying to register clearly on the nosedar, not some

confusing blob of messages as that could in fact simply jam the recipient.