antoher quesiton i

got!!alright what are your opions on mixxing.. is it better then jsut useing just one product?? i realized that alot

of people talk about mixing stuff.... and i din't have alot of money so i brough alter ego which has a balance of

all 3 mones.... but i do seem to getting "hits" but then again... most the time its kinda like that ...... even with

out the mones.... but sometiems... there is this girl that is crazy about me... and i always play hard to get with

her and always flirt with other girls in front of her.... this is before the mones.... and she would be like trying

really hard to impress me and always trying to feel up on me and shit in class. she would come up to me and read me

pomes... and then asked me one time to walk to schol with her... while we were in the parking lot. i was like awww

how sweet... you can carry my books for me if you like.... she started laughing and said haha im not that nice....

well thats with out mones... with mones on its almost like she gets shy around me.... so whats up with that....