Close

Thread: Aloeswood scent

Hybrid View

Recieved my third bottle of

Aloeswood oil today. Now I have it from Laos, Malaysia and Indonesia and have a bottle of Indian on order. Of the

three I like the Indonesian scent the best. The Laotian is a woody, leathery smell. Malaysian is less leather and a

smell that makes me think of green, growing things in the deep forests. The Indonesian has the strong woody, leather

smell overlaid by an almost peppery scent. I'm simplifying because I am not knowledgable about scents, each is a

complex scent that is beyond me to describe.

I want to experiment some more but am becoming convinced that

aloeswood has both strong psychoactive properties and is a true aphrodisiac. It combines very well with a couple

dabs of NPA for some really strong effects on the people around me.

Ok, Mobley. I'll pass results along in

time. I want to be sure of my results first.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I want to

experiment some more but am becoming convinced that aloeswood has both strong psychoactive properties and is a true

aphrodisiac. It combines very well with a couple dabs of NPA for some really strong effects on the people around

me.

Ok, Mobley. I'll pass results along in time. I want to be sure of my results first.
    Been thinking of

buying the sample pack (6) ... still thinking.

Put that Elk's nose to work! Tell'er the

people here on the forum is looking for a one page, double spaced report on HER findings, and not to forget to smell

check her work. 'Cause after all, tis the voman's approval that ve're really after, yes? I love

your guidance, but I'll take her findings.

P.S. That report is due the beginning fo the work week.

P.S.S. Bel, I hope your report will be just as professional as yer lady's report ... double spaced and

smell checked.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Been thinking

of buying the sample pack (6) ... still thinking.

people here on the forum is looking for a one page, double spaced report on HER findings, and not to forget to smell

check her work. 'Cause after all, tis the voman's approval that ve're really after, yes? I love

your guidance, but I'll take her findings.

P.S. That report is due the beginning fo the work week.

P.S.S. Bel, I hope your report will be just as professional as yer lady's report ... double spaced and

smell checked.
    It's worth the price, IMO.

I'll pass your request on the Wood Elf. But if her

reply is what I expect, I'll have her tell you herself.

You'lll just have to wait for my complete

report. Have you ever seen me say anything conclusive without lots of time to test? It's only been a month since I

started playing with Oud. Be patient.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It's worth the

price, IMO.

I'll pass your request on the Wood Elf. But if her reply is what I expect, I'll have her tell you

herself.

You'lll just have to wait for my complete report. Have you ever seen me say anything conclusive

without lots of time to test? It's only been a month since I started playing with Oud. Be patient.

Patient, I am. Waiting, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by wood elf
    Dear Mr. Mobley:

Please do order the sample

pack, you will like it very much but consider carefully before wearing it with your dancing outfit. It is a manly

smell.

Do you wear a tutu when you dance?

The Aloeswood scent has my full approval and that of other

women we are around. I will later tell you a story about how it does for Belgareth.

W. Elf
    Thanks,

Dear.

No, Dear ... no tutu for me, my butt's too big!

Was just wondering if you had sniffed a new

favorite out of the 5 samples, tis all.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thanks,

Dear.

No, Dear ... no tutu for me, my butt's too big!

Was just wondering if you had sniffed a new

favorite out of the 5 samples, tis all.
    How disappointing. I would have asked for pictures.

Belgareth has not ordered the sample pack. He now has three vials of Aloeswood from different places. With the

first two I liked the one from Laos better. He has only worn the new one from Indonesia once. I am not sure yet how

I feel about it. As Belgareth said, it is spicy over the other smells.

I enjoy the smell on him very much and

like him I believe it may have some psychological effect, a heightening of what my mood is at the time. If I am

feeling amorous it makes me more so when I am close to him. In quiet times like late at night when he holds me it is

a comfort. It may be that since it has faded from the strength of the early application the way it makes me feel is

changed. It could too be that his mood changes how it effects me.

Will you be buying the samples? How you feel

about it and what happens would be interesting.

King of the coupons!

Cool

How

disappointing. I would have asked for pictures.
    Ha! Figure the odds!!!!! You can't keep a

secret, and I'm sure the pics would be all over the net!

Will you be buying the

samples? How you feel about it and what happens would be interesting.
    It's making its way to the top of

my shopping list ... will have to be next month though, 'cause my allowance for this month is already spent.

If any new bells starts to ring deep within your inners ... would be most appreciative if you'd share what

scent it was that did it.

Annnnnd, for some strange reason or another ... I get the feeling you're

just an animal anywhos, and being around Bel just has a way of making it surface. Is his garage loaded with

Wheaties, a cross, flares, stake and mallet, cell phone with an automatic 911 quick dial, holly water, silver

bullets, beef jerky, and lots of garlic?

Ha! Figure the

odds!!!!! You can't keep a secret, and I'm sure the pics would be all over the net!

It's

making its way to the top of my shopping list ... will have to be next month though, 'cause my allowance for this

month is already spent.

If any new bells starts to ring deep within your inners ... would be most

appreciative if you'd share what scent it was that did it.

Annnnnd, for some strange reason or

another ... I get the feeling you're just an animal anywhos, and being around Bel just has a way of making it

surface. Is his garage loaded with Wheaties, a cross, flares, stake and mallet, cell phone with an automatic

911 quick dial, holly water, silver bullets, beef jerky, and lots of garlic?
    Mr

Mobley:

I would not give away bad pictures of you. Sell them to high bidders, yes. Never give them away.

You know about our garage? Is Belgareth telling about me again? We will talk about this!

Ladies:

Belgareth told me I could use his credit card to order essential oils but I know little about them. Your advice

would be helpful. I like floral smells best but will enjoy trying others too. He suggested something called Nag

Champa, do any of you have experience with this? He did not set a limit on me so I can have fun so long as I do not

put him out of business. It is a nice new pretty credit card that needs to be worn in properly.

W. Elf

Been thinking

of buying the sample pack (6) ... still thinking.

check her work. 'Cause after all, tis the voman's approval that ve're really after, yes?
    Dear

Mr. Mobley:

Please do order the sample pack, you will like it very much but consider carefully before wearing it

with your dancing outfit. It is a manly smell.

Do you wear a tutu when you dance?

The Aloeswood

scent has my full approval and that of other women we are around. I will later tell you a story about how it does

for Belgareth.

W. Elf

Thread Information