Hi, I have an interview in one week. I am going to stop using mones for this week so that I am clean

for the interview.

I have read the forum extensively and have gotten a few ideas. However I would like for

people who have experience and who have tried these combinations to provide some comment and suggestions as to what

I should use. Note, this is my first interview since I am a 4th year university in business going for an assistant

marketing manager position. I am also asian, 6 feet, a little on the slim side. Always optimistic, energetic etc.

But not much work experience.

I would like to protray a sense of confidence, leadership, charisma etc, what is

usually needed for marketing positions. And like to know how to "turbo charge" these effects that i already have

using mones. Again I need to differentiate myself from all the other university students and I think mones will

make a difference, maybe not alot but to me its the little things that counts.

Also if possible could you tell

me what dosage you used

The combinations are as follows:

1) SOE scented roll bar or gel pack (not sure how

much dosage and where to put it)

2) SOE + Chikara (just orderd the unscented chikara. Should I use unscented

SOE + scented Chikara or the vice versa and how much dosage)

3) SOE + WAGG (never used WAGG but read it here

that it gains trust)

If there is any other suggestions please don't hesitate to comment on it.

This is very

important to me since I will be having more interview with other companies in the near future.

I appreciate your

time for reading this and I hope you can take the time to help me kick start my journey to the real world.

Thanks