Hiya!

I just started

using mones and I LOVE THE REACTIONS! I seem to OD with The Edge though no matter how little I use.

A little

about me. I am early twenties, 5'6'', 115 lbs. I am already very much an alpha female. I attract alot of

attention and most men score me at a a 9 or a 10.

I usually wear 1 drop of PI/w split between my ears. I get

good sexual hits from this. 2 drops is pushing it for me (people seem stand-offish to me) and 3 is definitely

overkill. People avoid me and seem afraid.

I also wear EW diluted according to this sites instructions and mixed

with scented oil. I use 2 full sprays and rub in on all pulse points which seems to work well for me. Alot of men

(and women) seem to really like the smell of pussy because I do get sexual hits from men and compliments from women

on my perfume.

I wear roll on SoE/W 5 inches on each wrist and on my neck. This definitely makes people very

talkative towards me.

I love how TE/w makes me feel. I feel confident and in control and dominant. I also love

its "nasty" smell. The problem is that I automatically OD whenever I use it (even 1 spray) but I really would like

to try another mone that will make me stand out with sexual hits and a confident aura, but without having to use

copulins all the time.

I guess what I also want is if anyone can guess why I OD so easily...I really have a hard

time keeping track of what mones are in the different formulas and what those mones do...
If anyone has any

suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!