So my plan was to try

IMPI at various doses, one location, untill I got results...as I had reported earlier this batch seems like it can

be overwhelming.. I applied one dab, tween finger and thumb to my jaw line and then to wrists. Thats how I started.

No cover....No kickers. Just Impi. I need to know how this batch works as a stand alone product....I will

personalize it later.....
I chose a restaurant popular with 20 somethings... Early in the evening so I could watch

baseball and try to get reactions from the girls. In the past this has been a tough tough spot for me ... but good

food etc. I selected a small table adjacent to the steps that lead from the bar to the restroom...I could see the

game and everyone that entered etc. Every girl in the bar area and 30% of the dining area would pass by me to get to

the bathroom. I am 61 years old, attractive and dressed to stand out. Sitting alone at that table I had a huge Lone

wolf thing to deal with too.The gay waiter that took my food order was positively squirming everytime he stopped. I

felt like I had ODed on NONE when I realised that he was excited ....usually I am more understanding but last night

I wasn't even amused. ( lots of attitude)
Soon I applied more (1 dab) to my wrists. All four of the older girls at

a nearby table turned to look as time went by and all of them passed by to get to the Bath room.I was so tired and

intense I didn't even smile. I shut them down real fast...Bad attitude. More girls kept coming in and I noted that

this was the best I had seen at this location...All quite young but very nice looking. I know I wiped the spray tube

on my neck later on too. I wanted to see what Impi by itself would do.....and how I could handle it. As I was eating

I noticed a pretty girl, at the bar, with her date, get up and head my way...I timed it just right and looked up as

she passed....She did the same thing and we exchanged big smiles.... WOW...This was one of two girls in the place

that really stood out. A 14 on a scale of 10. I did not notice her return and she passed by and returned to her

date. My food was good, my team lost, and I feel dazed and confused. Thirty minutes later she stops at my table and

teases me because I am still alone...I could barely mumble a response....I don't even know what I said but I knew

that too much IMPI had crippled me. But I was aware that she had smacked me pretty good so when she returned I asked

her to save me ..... She replied "Do you want me to sit with you?" as she shot a glance at her date. She looked his

way again as she sat down, clearly concerned about him and very happy to be with me. A quick exchange of names and

smalltalk, 45 seconds tops and you-no-who sees where she is... She stands up and so did I and instead of saying

goodbye she adjusts her bra in such a way that it shakes her tits from side to side. They are trying to escape from

her bodice. So I did look at them as She wanted .... fantastic! When I asked her what she was doing with her things

she explained that her dress was too big and left to deal with her date who was coming to get her. I knew then that

IMPI will do some great things but that I had to do something to clear my head.... I was a joke! As I payed my bar

tab The bartender shot me a smoldering look and said that She knew what I really wanted to do tonight... So.. It was

painfully obvious to me that I had been giving some negative vibe to IMPI when it was having a desireable effect on

some of the ladys. I left to retun home and wash off my OD. It took an hour and a half before I was

clearheaded....
Too late but a lesson learned.

extral