Close

Thread: 2006 Hits!

Threaded View

Two dabs of TE on neck/chin, 1

dab of IMPI on neck, 1 dab of TE on chest, 1 drop of AE on each side of my neck and 1 spread on my chest, and a few

swipes of a mix similar to WKM#1 with A1 added on my wrists. Covered with Platinum Egoist and Hugo Boss.

EDIT: I

also used a couple of inches of scent SOE on my jawline and under my nose.

I am going to pick out two good hits

from two consecutive weeks of use in clubs.

1) On the dance floor with friends, a group of girls come over and

say high. So I'm talking to them and I notice a friend of mine's older sister and I go over a say high and joke

around a bit. I carry on dancing near her with my friends and I notice that she keeps hanging around, but I didn't

want anything to happen. After a couple of minutes she starts coming over to say little throw away jokes to me. At

this point I decide that I'll just mess around with her but still not cross the weirdness barrier of doing

something with your friends sister. Anyway, after a while of joking with her and kind-of dancing with her, I go and

get a drink. A friend of mine tells me that she wants me (thanks for that!), but that surely it would be strange

because of who her brother is. Hmm. So we go back to the dance floor and see that she is talking to another guy,

dilemma solved maybe. But as soon a she sees me she runs over and hugs me, and we carry on just kind of joking

around and dancing near each other. Then she starts running her hands down my chest and points to my crotch and

says, "I want", or something similar. I just laughed it off but she turns around and starts grinding into me. Again,

hmmm.

Soon it's time to leave and me and a friend share a taxi with her and her friend because we all live

nearish to each other. By some sick twist of the universe we are the last two in the taxi as we pull up to her

house. I'm really feeling the awkwardness as we pull up, I can tell something is going to happen. We sit for

a few moments and then she breaks the silence with, "well, maybe you could come in and stay over or something" and

giggles. Eeek. I say that I have to get up early and try to play it a if something incredibly awkward didn't just

happen. In case you were wondering, my friend and his sister were staying at their parents' house.

2) Same

club, one week later. It was someones Birthday so there was a lot of my friends out having a great time. Towards the

end of the night I go to the main dance floor to meet another group of friends. We all joke around for a bit and

then the next thing I know I'm dancing with a random girl (really, I have don't remember what happened). We dance

for a while and I'm teasing her non-verbally, and then the dancing gets a little closer... She starts grinding and

grabbing my arse, she sniffed my neck a few times, and then she lifts her black dress up just high enough to show

off her suspenders. I stand there with a look of (mostly) mock shock and just nod wide eyed. Then I say "hi"(lol),

and introduce myself. I didn't hear her name but we are both leaving anyway so I walk with her to get her coat. I

get in a taxi with a friend of mine and this girls friend (and try not to be

awkward-other-guy-in-the-taxi-with-a-couple) and go home. When I got back I got some food and called this girl. We

chatted for about an hour so I'll just bring up a few points. She was obviously very into me, and the conversation

went quite sexual; amongst other things she wanted me around ASAP (she was a little embarrassed in the morning!).

AND, the really interesting thing was what she said about the way I smelled. However, either my memory was failing

me again or she was confused and mixing feelings with her explanation of what she meant by her saying that she

really liked the way I smelled. She said something like, "its just really good, you know, like how it is when you

haven't had sex in a while...hmmmmm... yeah I think you should wear it more often".

So I am
    Last edited by CptKipling; 02-11-2006 at 12:48 PM.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information