Close

Hybrid View

I was thinking, in spite

of my genetic predelictions, how would I rate my own self as desirous of any particular race and I reached the

conclusion that I didn't have a preference. It was always the woman, not her whatever.
    I seem to go

through stages of racial preferences. I tire of Koreans and lust after Filipinas or Blacks... I think the cultural

and physical variety and excitment of something forbitten entices me. Ultimately I always drift back to my

ethnicity. A huge comfort zone and innate understanding of one another comes easy with a similar background. I dated

a couple Japanese women where our main communication consisted of 10 words, assorted gunts and hand signals.

Although I was really horny, that got old fast.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I seem to go through

stages of racial preferences. I tire of Koreans and lust after Filipinas or Blacks... I think the cultural and

physical variety and excitment of something forbitten entices me. Ultimately I always drift back to my ethnicity. A

huge comfort zone and innate understanding of one another comes easy with a similar background. I dated a couple

Japanese women where our main communication consisted of 10 words, assorted gunts and hand signals. Although I was

really horny, that got old fast.
    I'm the same way. I've only seriously dated one filipino girl, and

that was waaaaaay back in the day. The last few women I've dated have actually been of hispanic descent, and I've

dated quite a few vietnamese girls in the past. Never did get with a white woman though. All in all though, I see

myself settling with a filipino woman eventually, and have actually had more interest in them as of late.

Cool

I seem to go through

stages of racial preferences. I tire of Koreans and lust after Filipinas or Blacks... I think the cultural and

physical variety and excitment of something forbitten entices me. Ultimately I always drift back to my ethnicity. A

huge comfort zone and innate understanding of one another comes easy with a similar background. I dated a couple

Japanese women where our main communication consisted of 10 words, assorted gunts and hand signals. Although I was

really horny, that got old fast.
    I agree with some of this, Over the years I've dated Hispanic,

Asian, Caucasion etc.
    I love all variety of women.

DCW

I seem to go

through stages of racial preferences. I tire of Koreans and lust after Filipinas or Blacks... I think the cultural

and physical variety and excitment of something forbitten entices me. Ultimately I always drift back to my

ethnicity. A huge comfort zone and innate understanding of one another comes easy with a similar background. I dated

a couple Japanese women where our main communication consisted of 10 words, assorted gunts and hand signals.

Although I was really horny, that got old fast.
    Im in the same boat the 80s was my "white girl" phase.90s was

my"Hispanic phase".Now Im in my "Asian Phase" but I think Im staying in it for life.

Thread Information