Yeah, I think you might be

right that pheromones would be pointless in jail.. there are a lot of crazy people in there and each one might have

a different reaction, so I guess the best thing is to not try anything like that, though I have considered putting

copulins all over the cells to the left and right of me to make me look like the tough one in that area

Obviously that isn't viable because I'm sure my "neighbors" would be a little confused when I went around

their cell smearing stuff on the walls.

abcd, joining the Nation of Islam would probably not go over too well.

I'm not Jewish by faith, but by descent I am and it shows. I personally respect all people of all religions

equally, but I know there is a lot of conflict between jews and muslims in general, and doubt they would let me into

their clique in prison. Also, my beliefs are closer to hinduism then islam, and I like to be as honest as

possible.

nardoni, I am not a fighter (because of my beliefs, not because of physical incompetence) and hope if I

go to prison I can avoid fights altogether, though I understand this may not be possible. I do know one person who I

met through AA meetings who was in prison for 4 years and did not get in any fights during that

time.

Fortunately, it is looking like I might get probation. I have been through rehab (even though I'm not an

addict and do not even use addictive drugs, I'm taking the position that I am), I volunteer, I made a 3.8 GPA as a

full-time university student over the last year with a concentration in the maths&sciences, and I have a job now.

We'll see on the 26th I guess.

The one thing I'm still contemplating is ODing on LT the day of my sentencing.

The chance of it affecting the judge, I think, is pretty low. However, ten sprays makes me feel really out of it,

and I think it would be best for me to look alert when I go to get my sentence.

So I'm not sure what to do. I'm

going to experiment with various ODs of LT over the next few days, and who knows, maybe it will help me.