Close

Hybrid View

Phero Pro

live4music, im a Lawyer, private

me if what you are saying is truth and not a joke, as I dont want my time wasted, but if this is real, I may be able

to assist you with some advice, provide me with some history of this offence and any prior convictions you may have,

etc, also the circumstances, and which US state the offence was commited and where the trial occured, and where the

sentencing will take place, these 3 locations ( if there were 3, or just 1 location) , legislation differs greatly

from state to state.

I dont understand your post, have you been arrested and convicted of the offence?

Because you mention, just an arrest, And your sentencing is due july 26th.

Have you been found guilty of this

offence? Have you had a trial? In front of a judge? or judge and jury? was it a mandatory conviction?, meaning, does

the numerical amount and type of narcotics you had on your posession automatically deem you guilty of a criminal

offence even before a trial? I need more specifics if you would like some advice as to tackle this, even if it is at

the sentencing stage, I presume you had/have a Lawyer appointed to handle this?

The type of narcotic that you

mention, can have various degree of severity in conviction and sentence, from no conviction and immunity, to a heavy

conviction with a somewhat lengthy sentence. Mushroom is too general a description, what was the exact type of

drug/narcotic ( private me this information if you like, please dont state this on the forum otherwise i will delete

my post)

If you do not want to answer any of the above questions, I understand, as you are asking for

pheromone advice on a pheromone forum. And just discard my questions.

Mjim, as far as I gather, if this

individual was using this narcotic for religious purposes, ( however he would had to have permission to do so and

under highly controlled circumstances, and not traffic this substance) in Texas or Arizona, he would have been

immune from conviction ( but you are probably talking about sentencing or/and prisons in a somewhat negative way,

when refering to these states). But, I gather that if he has already been convicted that was not a defence.

Currently, im undertaking a case for the accused of aggrevated armed robbery, which in theory holds a

very heavy jail term, much longer then what you presume you will get, although these two types of crimes and

offences are totally unrelated, there are mitigating circumstances that could possibly lower sentence time, so cross

your fingers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Mjim, as far as I

gather, if this individual was using this narcotic for religious purposes, ( however he would had to have permission

to do so and under highly controlled circumstances, and not traffic this substance) in Texas or Arizona, he would

have been immune from conviction ( but you are probably talking about sentencing or/and prisons in a somewhat

negative way, when refering to these states).
    You understood correctly. Those two states have some really

rough prisons, meaning how they are run, not the prisoners, though they're pretty rough too. Texas, for example,

leads the world in exacutions. The rest of the sentances aren't much easier. Arizona, among other things has a

prison that is tents in the desert surrounded by chainlink fencing, and the inmates are given pink jump suits and

under wear.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    You understood

correctly. Those two states have some really rough prisons, meaning how they are run, not the prisoners, though

they're pretty rough too. Texas, for example, leads the world in exacutions. The rest of the sentances aren't much

easier. Arizona, among other things has a prison that is tents in the desert surrounded by chainlink fencing, and

the inmates are given pink jump suits and under wear.
    mjim, i know, texas and arizona prison systems

are very harsh, you cease to become human, and gain a robotic number identity. what i find very disturbing with

prison systems, not only the ones you mention, but in other first world countries, is that they are called

correctional facilities or institutions which in effect means a place of rehabilitation, however under the

enviroment these prisoners live in, most come out worse then when they went in. and they usually re-offend because

they cannot assimilate into mainstream society. there is a fine line between punishment and rehabilitation, i think

the places you mention gives more weight to the first.

im aware of the high texan execution rates, although i

personally am against the taking of anothers life, whatever the circumstances, the texan governance and legislature

thinks otherwise. but this is another debate.

on the topic of jails, have you ever seen the movie midnight

express? its about an American civilian trying to smuggle some hash out of turkeys airport, to cut a long story

short ( its a true story) he gets caught up in the turkish prison system, and eventually escapes to tell the tale,

the Greek prisons here are maybe one notch above the turkish prisons in "Quality", although texas and arizona are

sterile places where humans are dehuminized, these places are literally hell holes.

Yes, bronzie, this is for

real, not a joke. I will PM you with more information, but I will say that fortunately the offense was not in Texas

or Arizona. Also, the range I'm looking at now is much lower than what it was originally. I already pled guilty to

lesser charges than I originally had.

The icon is a picture I like called Fluorescence.. I'm pretty sure the

original image with made with some mathematical formula in a program, not someone drawing mushrooms. Even if it was

mushrooms (which I understand it looks like), the government has not completely managed to take away our freedom of

speech yet, despite the patriot act and other attempts.

I have to go now though because a friend of mine is

taking me out to a bar where I will do everything in my power to ensure I wake up with a hot girl next to me

tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone who's wished me luck.. believe me, I'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Yes,

bronzie, this is for real, not a joke. I will PM you with more information, but I will say that fortunately the

offense was not in Texas or Arizona. Also, the range I'm looking at now is much lower than what it was originally.

I already pled guilty to lesser charges than I originally had.

The icon is a picture I like called

Fluorescence.. I'm pretty sure the original image with made with some mathematical formula in a program, not

someone drawing mushrooms. Even if it was mushrooms (which I understand it looks like), the government has not

completely managed to take away our freedom of speech yet, despite the patriot act and other attempts.

I

have to go now though because a friend of mine is taking me out to a bar where I will do everything in my power to

ensure I wake up with a hot girl next to me tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone who's wished me luck..

believe me, I'll need

it.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Community Service Volenteer

work is a GREAT idea to help the judge understand you are willing to reform from those bad habits. I would also go

to rehab and counseling to uppen the odds. Show the judge you are trying to reform. Also join a community club of

some sort or some charity. Get a job if you do not have one. Get a damn good lawyer. Keep a record of your services

to yourself and the communtiy to take to court with you. The documentation looks good. Be sincere.

Good

Luck. and try and stay on the good side of the fence now and AFTER court.

Happy

I do plenty of volunteer

work of my own volition, but I don't know how much it will help my case. One of the groups I volunteer with serves

food to the homeless, with the message that "the amount of money spent on weapons by the U.S. government in a day

could feed everyone going hungry in the world for a year." It's a very anti-war group and probably not something

the judge would look favorably upon because being against war is considered unpatriotic these days.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim

Arizona, among other things has a prison that is tents in the desert surrounded by chainlink fencing, and the

inmates are given pink jump suits and under wear.
    That's actually the Maricopa County Jail facility,

run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio. They also get green

bologna sandwiches for meals. Arpaio was the one who wanted to put checkpoints on all roads leading into his county

to check vehicles for drugs before they entered. I have mixed feelings about his techniques (I disagree with the

jail system and drug checkpoints, but like his arresting and jailing illegal aliens and their coyotes) but in the

most part, feel he's a self sevrving showboater.

live4themusic, sorry to

hear about your problem. It's disgusting that something that grows naturally in the wild and may even be

beneficial to humanity is

prohibited to the point that lives are ruined over them.

As a sidebar, from what I understand, shrooms are

legal in Florida to possess. Most arrests there are over tresspassing charges. It's been a few years since I kept

up on that kind of information, so that may have changed.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

BTW, Arpaio had the

jail underwear dyed pink because people kept stealing them for souviners. He also reinstated the chain gang in

Arizona.

Thread Information