reason i dont like indastrial

revolation is because when i was little, i lived with my grandparents and my mom. and we were rich, and then i came

to america with my mom and dad. we became middle class and my parents had to work alot and now im working instead of

being pampered and what not, and i used to have maids and such. anyway, thats why i hate working, but i know what

you mean tho.

IMO i wont think too much about that as you will understand what mones would do for you. and im

guessing sence you wont be moving to alot of different climats other then seasonal changes what works for your will

have all that stuff about humid, hot, cold weather worked in already.

but if you really want a concreat answer,

it depends on so many things. such as what is the mones in, (oil, water, alcohal) where was it applied (putting it

on different spots will let it out at different rates.) and what mones you are useing ( here is a good example

P.S. There is also the fact that androstAnone is far more volatile than androstenone. AndrostAnone's MP is

103˚C, whereas androstenone's MP is 145˚C (according to the Sigma-Aldrich

catalog). Thus, the vapor pressure is higher and hence it evaporates into the air (where pheromones are active) much

moreso than androstenone.
thats why when i buy mone products, the most important thing i look

for is what it dose to me. and not how many hits i get with it.