Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE
LOL,

you quoted all my post though it was so long... I have a Japanese laugh coming out straight from my little belly

right now.

Well if you're already asking, no... I'm not Japanese; I just love some of Japans' culture...

Specialy it's humor, and Manga, Anime, DB, DBZ, DBGT, Naruto, and stuff like that... even Samurai Jack qualifies

(though it's American, I think).
Oh and of course, the best series EVER (even better than

FireFly):
Samurai Champloo!!!
If you don't know it: get to.

It's a must.

Anyblubber, I too love horse ridding. My cousin got a horse a while back & we'd go riding lots

of times. It's fun, I miss it greatly sometimes. And the boots do make the ride that much more

fun.

About your request... I don't yet feel comfortable uploading my pix here. I don't know if you noticed,

but I even left out the name of the country I live in (deliberately).
In time, maybe. But not yet, that's for

sure.

However, I do have some questions for you, if we're already here...

First, how did you become a

Full Member so quickly? I mean, you've `only` posted 192 posts, and it seems you're here just a few months. So, I

recon I haven't fully understood the meaning of these `Stranger`-`Full Member` tags.
May I be inlightened here,

please?

Second, I hear you live in a humid place. To my understanding, that means a high percentage of

humidity (well... obviously lol... I'm so foolish sometimes).
How would you say it affects the `mone usage?
Does

it take more to OD? Or is it easier to OD?
Does it take less time to evaporate? Does that mean it affects the

surrounding people faster? Does it mean that you have to put more `mones on, maybe?

You get my drift

doncha`..?...
The weather here in Brisbane will

really be hotting up real soon with the associated humidity and this at times will cause a person to perspire very

much even when sitting still, and the air conditioning in my old car is not very effective so having to drive with

the open windows does cause the mones to evaporate much faster, so it looks as if i will have to apply upon arrival

at my targeted and hopefully airconditioned destinations, and the perspiration just causes the pheros to be washed

into the clothing, i wonder if they would still be effective? It seems that i became a full member

after my 100 posts i think, either that or i am at the mercy of some very gracious moderators which is probably true

considering that i am a bit tempremental at times in my postings, but i am a fairly uneducated person and i am not

sure how things really work on forums and also the computer which i am new to as well.

I did not think you were Japanese but i thought you might be from Denmark or one of the

scandinavian countrys or Germany ect just going from your discription. I dont know much Japanese but i know some of

the Japanese ladys are real dolls. I have noted Samurai Champloo and will see what i can find.

You will also have to excuse my spelling as i did have little schooling and i dont know how to operate the

spelling check features on my pc, yhat is if i have any lol. PS regarding the full member thing, it does not take

long to become proficient with pheromones and their applications to some degree of competence when so much advice is

available on this forum to follow. ok all the best.sea ya. terry