Quote Originally Posted by goodguy
Okay I put on

three dabs of yellow cap on today with two sprays of Armani Mania. The results were actually negative at first (just

like the car ride). It actually made my coworker who was in her usual high spirits have a short fuse. But the odd

thing is- just like before, about 4-5 hours later she perks up considerably all of a sudden (enough so to have a

very long fuse with someone we both have no patience for). I also got a delayed reaction last time where all the

good stuff happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't think a mone would take so long to "become active".

Towards the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of

everything I had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the mones as i had applied them about 7 hours

earlier.
Amazing enough I've also seen mones kick in this long after.. It's unbelivable I know but it

must have been them.. It was one of my first real tryout where they did something major..
It was at a bbc thing

with some friends.. 6 hours after application we went into a club and after some time with 2 girls they started

working their magic.. I couldn't believe it either but she results I got must have been mones..!