That's because you can't OD in

a strongly negative sense like an overdose of androstenone. You may not get what you want but no fright, flight or

fight problems. Problems with nol and rone products mainly revolve around making a poor product choice for the

situation as overdoses are not clearcut or common.

Androstenol ODs have been discussed extensively on this forum

for years. We just don't call them ODs. Instead, we refer to them as DIHLs, motospeak, motormouth, uncontrolled

laughter, too much honesty, etc. I find nol overdoses entertaining at bars and parties but a bummer at work. That's

what I mean eariler by overdoses not being clearcut.

Beyond chemsets, rone is not used as a standalone product.

It seems to work best in conjunction with nol and none mixes. A314 is the only product I know of as predominantly

rone, and it's 80% rone and 20% none and a half dozen supplemental mones. I tried to OD on it--used 12

drops--but it seemed to continue to enhance a respectful and somewhat authoritative persona. Perfect for the

workplace. However I can see in a casual social situation--happy hour or party--this persona would appear

standoffish--maybe an arrogant ass--and may be viewed as sort of an OD. Some of the young folk call it the fatherly

vibe. Actually a rone heavy mix is simply a poor choice for a party or bar (unless you spike it with SOE and/or

NPA). With experience, you gradually learn to choose the right products for your persona and the situation.