I gotta put my 2 cents in here.

I had a GF that was on the pill and her sex drive was too much for me. Everyday sex, I kid you not and when I

couldn't help her she had this little vibrating massager to use on herself. She couldn't get enough. BTW this was

way back without mones so I think the idea she couldn't get pregnant made her feel liberated or she was just a

psycho for sex. I think my girl was maybe a special case. More mental sex drive than hormonal.

Hmm my hormone

studies is a bit dusty... if I am correct the pill is progestrogen which makes the girl develop the muccous membrane

covering the uterus walls at extreme layers preventing the zygote from attaching itself to the walls. since LH is

the opposite of FSH estrogen makes em horny and LH makes em mommies, yeah they would be less sex drive and more

wanting to smell flowers and walk on beaches and take care of loving creatures. And I think I too am correct that in

that state if you suck on their nipples long enough like wks, they will produce milk. I remember hearing it makes

their boobs bigger since I guess the mamari glands are being filled. just the oxitocina( sorry I only remember the

spanish term) is not present to contract the mamaries but I guess with a little help they will secrete milk...wow

hormones are fun!

So from my POV, I see this as maybe a good thing. Since most girl will take pills if they are

already in a relationship, long-term that is. I know many girls do not like taking it but since they are in a

relationship with lots of sex, they don't want to make a mistake so prevent it all together with the pill. So our

mones is only pulling in girls that are not getting much sex and are fertile and horny. Sounds good to me.