Close

Threaded View

Default So I heard TE smelt bad...

...And I ignored that.

Today was hot as balls(like usual) and I decided to test out TE since I finally

have SOE down.Anywho since I live in a dorm its no surprise I leave something home.It was my cologne I use

to cover the scents.I walked in to the building's bathroom and applied te.To me it didn't smell bad but then I

started to sweat and bam!A hot steaming bowl of elephant piss would be the best way to describe it.I was constantly

trying to cool down because the sweat seemed to make it worse.I think I got a hit off of it though.The girl in front

of me seemed to try and get quick glances and at the end of the class we had a quiz and we could leave whenever it

was finished.At the exact same time I was done she happened to be too.Then we had to get out papers from the last

session and I deliberatly waited late to get it and she wouldn't leave.I was thinking "damn she must love the

elephant piss smell"Anywho I left class and there she was,happeneing to leave the same time as I was.I even stood in

the middle of the hallway to see if she would keep walking.Didn't happen.Finally one of her old aquantinces

appeared and she left.Of course I'm not complaining about this,just the smell.Also its too early in the testing

stage to see if it was a hit.This happened yesterday too and kept ramling on(thanks SOE)

Anywho this is the end

of my rambling post,time to take a shower and leson learned!
    Last edited by Iaskalotof?'s; 09-21-2007 at 08:17 AM.

Thread Information