Sounds to me like you're starting to get the hang of it. You stay calm, you notice your surroundings, you don't

expect too much right at the beginning, and you try out things and decide for yourself what fits for you and what

doesn't (like with the clogne for example)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneS89 View Post
I wouldn't call either two of

these incidents "hits" as they may just be coincidences or they may be happening before but now I'm just making

mental note of them.
That right there is the most important thing about it all - the mental notes. After

a while it'll come so naturally and the `mones'll bring it so often that you might not even have to especially

make a mental note to remember the important stuff; but making these mental notes is definitely the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneS89 View Post
Well tomorrow's test will be using SoE by itself for school, as obviously

there is about 1000% increase in the amount of women in my age group. And I will also try using body spray instead

of cologne as cologne just seems to heavy for me and doesn't usually work well for me too often.

I'm sure I'm

just imagining the strength of the cologne, but why wear it if it just makes me that much more

uncomfortable?
Very well done. You notice the increase of potential "targets", and therefor see fit to try

a probably more suited product. I'd say you probably got at least one hit coming for you there. Question is now -

will you notice it?

If cologne isn't your right way to cover - maybe bodyspray is a good idea
You

should at least check it out. It doesn't matter if you're imagining the all ordeal - if it doesn't feel right,

there's no reason why you won't try a different cover
Just be sure to cover. It ain't always needed,

but it usually is a good idea.

Keep us posted.