Hey Shane, welcome.

Your

suspicion of TE is probably correct. Guys your age apparently produce plenty of -none, which is what TE contains.

I'd try SoE by itself, with a cover scent of your choice. It contains no -none but does have the friendly stuff

which seems to draw people in, esp the ladies. This is especially good for work.

Once you learn how one product

works on its own, then you can experiment with mixing. If SoE works for you, you could add a very small amount of

TE layered very lightly with the SoE for a social function. Its been said many times here, always start small and

work up.

As far as the smell goes, all -mones have the "stink", even the scented ones after a bit. You should

smell it more strongly when you first apply it and then it fades with time, but that depends on temperature,

humidity, your own skin chemisty, etc. You need to cover it with cologne, some people use various oils. In my

experience, the -mone scent lasts longer than any cover scent I've used, including oils and colognes. But it does

stay close to the skin.

You don't want to stink, but you don't want to drown yourself in cologne either.

Some like the faint musky -mone scent, so don't discount it entirely. Also, the -mones work best when you're

close to the target, so you want be careful and not leave people fainting in your wake.

Its almost an art form

learning your particular tolerance (and success), add to that the cover scents and you have a lot of experimenting

to do. Its all great fun, and an adventure, and it does work.

Hope this helps, and good luck,
Greg