Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE View Post
All that about getting respect from the guys and being able to calm things down like

that sounds wonderful. The key factor in all that, I assume, must be your personality and the way you handled it

Did you feel the `mones helped you there?

So... What would you conclude about the application

amounts and spots from that evening?
I would say that the 'mones were a benefit in calming down

that gentleman so quickly. I've been in the same situation many time before as the gentleman in question is

actually my father. He's getting to be quite a crotchety old coot as he gets older. When he gets a couple of beers

in him it takes a while to calm his temper, that night he let off instantly and he seemed a bit surprised when he

did. We had a little chat about his temper a few hours later.

I'm not sure what to make of the amounts and

placement of my 'mones that evening. TE on the forearms I think was a good idea, but the effect on the woman at my

table is not what I was after. She did seem to zero right in on that spot. My arm was resting on top of the table

and as she was sitting down her face passed right over my arm at about 1' distance. She seemed to just blank out

for a moment.

I'll try a little less TE and a little more SOE next time. I'd like to fine tune it before I

start messing around with my perception and chikara gel packs. When I run out of SOE gel packs I'll probably try a

bottle of unscented SOE.

We have a black tie dinner this weekend so I'll make a few adjustments to my

applications and see what happens.

Thank you for your insights, they are a big help in getting me thinking about

the reaction I'm getting (or think I'm getting).