Remember, it's not an exact sience and the age thing is a general description. In

real life it's more of a personal thing. Just like you find yourself sometimes attracted to a different type of

women than the ones your cousin, or your class-mate finds attractive - so do different girls (even at the same age

range) may sometimes find other levels of `mones attractive. But as a general advise the tips I gave you seem to be

the most popular

About the mix... just for the record... It's not my mix per-se. I just did a little

"smear-on" version of "DD Lite" with my own calculated amounts (generaly the amounts are about the same, only I

needed to make my own calculation `coz the "smear-on" versions can't be measured the same way the "atomizer-mixed"

ones ). Also, I like to spread on specific parts of the body where I'd like to get female attention and of

course also where it would reach their noses

Anyhow I'd just call it my version of "smear-on

DD Lite"... I don't want to take someone elses' credit

On the matter of you using that mix... I think I can

fairly assume you'll end up using just a tad more TE than me. And of course... You'll probably use Alpha-7 more

often than I use PI & NPA... Not only `coz it has `rone in it, but also `coz it generaly better fits your age and

your potential "target's" ages.

By the way, I myself use the little 4inch-roll-on bottles they sell at LS to

carry some `mones in my bag at any time .... Very effective if you chose to wear TE that day and you stumble upon

a great looking 27 year old that you want to dedicate some time & effort to. At which case you can go to the

bathroom after making sure she stays there for a while, and apply some more TE (to add `none) on yourself... and by

doing so making it somewhat more probable that she'll wanna push you into more of an horizontal state hehe