Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Hi

some of u already know about my situation. Without going into details I have a very important accademic project

presentation on Friday. Flowing some suggestion from members here I purchased a bottle of unscented SOE, A314 and

Liquid Trust.

I remember being advised because due the short lived effects of LT I should only spray it on half

hour before the meeting.

It would take an hour to get to the venue. So do u suggest get there then put the stuff

on in the rest room. Or am I safe enough putting on the SOE and A314 then add LT at the venue.

The examiners are

two males and a female. Watching the proceeding is the regisrar of the institution who is a female. It would my

first time meeting the latter.

This project presentation is a repeat. It was thrown out by the examiners

colleagues first time round but I disputed results and now offered another hearing.

I am told this is a face

saving process but non the less contentious.

Hoping the mones can give me the edge on the big day.

How many

drops of each and where. Would I be able to place drops on the same spot. How much does the danger of overdose

make.
I usually apply my interveiw mixes about 10 or 15 mins out from the

interveiw with my 4 sprays of LT to the shirt front at pec level as close as possable to the kick off

time.

Try

and spread the pheromone application out to cover a larger area so that you get good diffusion going in the short

space of time that you may have to make an impression.

all the best with it all