Lusoman, how did you come up with the volume of 0.017 ml for the dropper? I\'ve also seen the number of 0.05 ml/drop, but that was said to be from either a dripper cap, eye dropper, or bottle mouth lip. I think it is questionable that such different ways of producing a drop should result in the same volume. 0.05 ml/drop would be a diameter of 2.3 mm, while 0.017 ml/drop would be 1.6 mm.

There was a post a while back which stated that a good dose of pheros for getting hits was about 0.020-0.032 mg. With 0.45 mg/ml pheros i AE that translates to 2.6-4.2 drops of 0.017 ml, and 0.9-1.4 drops of 0.05.

About 2 drops, one smeared behind the ears, and one between the wrists have produced some clear behavioral effects around me. However, I don\'t like to apply it to those places any more as it gets stuck to my wrist watch and coat. Instead I\'ve just started to try applying it to the front of the throat where it wont be in contact with clothing. Has anone tried this and can comment on the differences?