While some folks are no doubt curious about whether PI can be used to destroy one’s marriage, it seems a lot of guys are wondering how to combine the seductive power of SOE with the raw sex appeal of Androstenone.

So here’s what I’m testing: four parts -nol to one part -none in a .5 mg pheros/ml solution. Never mind the theory. I’m taking an intuitive approach.

So far I’ve got a good feeling about this mix. Or maybe it’s the phero buzz: a perfect combination of androstenone confidence and androstenol loopiness.

It’s already passed the Friendly Guy test: a light-hearted conversation with my typically sullen neighbor and a “howya doing” by some stranger at the supermarket. It’s passed the Nice Hits From Cute Girls test: smiles and glances at the same supermarket. It’s passed the Not Too Rough For Young Asian Noses test: lots of attention and flirty smiles from my waitress at a Japanese restaurant. And now I’m off to try the Let’s Talk, I Can Make You Laugh and (if the right girl shows up) Let’s Get Together Some Time tests at a bookstore. After that I’ll probably try the Wonder What Would Happen If I OD’d test.

If this wasn’t a work night, I’d try the Can I Get Laid Before Ghostclown test, but some things take precedence.

Wish me luck.