Close

Hybrid View

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Thats a

good observation. I tried seperating them the other day and seemed to get more of a reaction putting the soe on my

wrists and A7 on my neck.

Although with putting none on my neck, I usually get this slightly dazed/unfocused

feeling for a couple hours afterwards. Even with just 1 drop of A7.

Funny to read the similar

experiences so many have with these products.

Personally, I usually use a full gel pack of SOE, but I apply

half to each forearm (wearing a short sleeve shirt of course), and then I'll apply one dab of A7 behind each ear,

following the hair line towards the back of my neck.

Reason why is that SOE works very well for me but when I

apply it to my neck it kind of makes my eyes red and water all night long, and after a few applications actually

makes my neck start to break out a little (like a mild rash), so the forearm trick seemed to correct this.

As

for the A7, no adverse results for me, I just apply towards the back of the neck away from my own nose as much as I

can. But, yes, I've found A7 is best when applied to the neck area...I've had at least 4 encounters in which young

ladies have not only paid a lot of attention by kissing my neck area, but in 1 case by biting there as well!!! Each

time right where I applied the A7....People can't convince me this stuff doesn't do anything anymore, I don't

fully understand all of it, but then again I don't really know why aspirin works either...Who cares!

Does

anyone get any better results by using any particular non-pheromone cover scent? Not really hip on traditional

colognes these days...?

Stranger

I've been using A7 for

about two months now..I use about one or two dabs, once or twice a week... i dont get many hits with it.. but what i

can tell you is guys/gals, I do get alot of RESPECT. especially if i wear a little at work. People will come up to

me, shake my hand..like i'm head STAG of the herd... i like it because anyone who uses it knows it a very soft

compared to otherNONE (A/E, TE or NPA.) which i like. The hits i have gotten are from older women, in there late

50's and older (seniors) ... which is not my cup of tea... when mixed with SOE i dont get much out of it. with me,

since i'm a LoneWolf type of gent. i usually stick with SOE.... but i would like to try WAGG in the

future..
    Cheers,
    Joe

Thread Information