Close

Hybrid View

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I wouldn't

get too caught up in any sort of "plan."

I don't recall who said it, but a well known quote around military

types is "no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy." Best thing to aim for is to just let things flow.

If it's going well, no matter what it is, keep doing it. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

And I have found it

seems to take about a good 10 minutes for stuff to "work." Now it is said that pheromones themselves have a near

immediate effect, but one needs to remember that it's going to take a while for the brain to get the message,

figure out what that message is, what it means, and how to respond to it. Just like anything else it's all those

danged middlemen...
    My problem for not having an "action plan" in hand is that I lose the initiative and

"control" of the situation falls back into the HBs hands, and then it becomes a crap shoot. Sometimes I get "lucky"

'cause the HB wants sex with me anyway... and sometimes I got "unlucky" 'cause of "slut factor", social

conditioning, lack of trust, rapport, etc....

Reverting back to Saturday, 20/20 hindsight, if my car & place was

clean and babe ready/friendly, and I had scoped out either a diner, club, desert place for a "late night snack",

near my house, I could have suggested a "venue change" after the dance and could have moved further along with the

babe, and then brought her back to my place afterwards... In most babes' minds, each venue change counts as a

separate date. 2 venue changes and it's like 2 dates in the chicks mind even if the venue changes are taking place

in the same night. @ 2 dates most chicks will fclose you. Especially if they've been supercharged on pheromones all

night!

Women WANT men to make the decisions and want men to take the responsibility for sex.

If woman has to

THINK about making a decision about having first-time sex with a relative stranger (1, 2,3, or more dates you're

STILL a stranger...even AFTER sex), she'll usually default to "NO" 'cause it's the safest decision....
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-02-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Thread Information