NPA Test 3 (with

SOE)

Let me preface by saying that I decided to use SOE because the girl I went out with this evening is

someone who's quiet and generally not chatty. I wore SOE with the aim of opening her up more in terms of

conversation.

Application: 2 tight dabs to the forearms, flanked by 6 inches SOE per arm (12 in total) and

covered with Bvlgari Soir.

Situation: Dinner with my female friend, who is naturally

quiet.

Observations: Picked her up and headed for dinner. She gave me a warm smile upon getting into the

car. Nothing out of the ordinary.

However, here's where things started to go downhill. She was not as chatty as

usual, and I was left to do most of the talking. Dinner proceeded without incident, and we went for a walk in the

park.

I asked her why she was quieter than usual and she put it down to the fact that she was tired after

work.

I started feeling tired also, since I was doing almost all the talking, and sent her back to her place. En

route, I told her I was trying out a new cologne, and asked her to take a good whiff of my forearm and give me her

comments. She said it smelled okay.

Driving back home, I started yawning and feeling sleepy. Right now, as I

type this, I just feel like lying down and drifting gently off to sleep.

Conclusion: Possible clamming up

on her part due to NPA. She isn't the alpha-female type and NPA may have overwhelmed her. If so, SOE did not play a

mitigating role. Furthermore, SOE may be causing me to feel sleepy, as I'd never experienced this sensation with

just NPA applied, no matter how tired I was.

Of course, it is entirely possible that she was indeed tired and

didn't feel like talking. Oh well, more testing needed.

I'm going on an overseas trip from tomorrow till early

next week, and won't be carrying my 'mones with me, since this trip is with my family. I'll resume testing once

I'm back.

Please do give your comments and observations on this round of testing in the meantime. All and any

input are valuable and most welcomed.