Hi all,

Ok, like many newbie's, it can be tricky sifting through the stuff, but I have begun with

searching through the forums for a while. I really could use some recommendations on what to try.

I am a 40

year-old male,5'9" 150 lbs, in very good physical shape. I am really a good looking guy-I'm trying to be modest

but give the info I need. The reason I could use some help is probably not uncommon. I am currently separating from

my wife (1st and only), although we are on reasonably good terms. Most of it had to do with her feelings, not mine.

We do still live together at this time, but this is definitely where we are going. My goal at this point is not

to try to win her back. So why am I looking at pheromones? Her are the two honest, no BS reasons:

1) I am

still physically attracted to my wife. Although we are splitting, we are friends. I wouldn't mind a little "friend

sex" if she were open to it. We could both use it, it's been a while. Sorry if that sounds crude, but I'm being

honest.

2) We've been together since I was 22, have not had any relation with any other woman in 18 years, nor

have I tried to. That said, I will inevitably be moving into the singles/dating/ whatever-you-want-to-call-it scene,

and it's been quite a while. I wouldn't mind a little boost in opening the door for attracting other women. Not

looking for a new wife, just a little fun and ease of physical attraction-something to give me that edge.

FYI, I

did try SOE a couple of years ago in an effort to boost relations with my wife. I did try it for a while, but

didn't notice a thing. I actually did not really like the smell. If possible, I would like to try something

non-scented that is a bit more discreet, maybe use my own cologne. I'm a professional that works close to people

and don't want overpowering smells.

So, that's my story. Thanks in advance to all for your help!