So I purchased a bottle of Impi Silver and the only thing I can compare the smell too is almost like an aerosol bathroom spray.It's hard to describe.I've used it a few times now just as a standalone to see how things go.Each time was with one spray but I've noticed different reactions.For one I've been wearing it around my girlfriend lately and all of a sudden she's a changed woman.She's become like a sexual crazed maniac in the sheets wanting to try new things all of a sudden.Might be the mones but I don't know.Now I've also worn it out to bars and restaurants and I managed to pull a tall blonde and number close.She kept kissing my neck wear I sprayed the Impi.That was a good night.As for my friends I haven't noticed much but they seem to be having a great time when I'm around.I feel almost like a bouncer at every party I've attended wearing this because everyone wants to talk to me and make sure I'm okay.Either way my results are inconclusive at this time and I still need to do more testing and kick up the spray count to two sprays and see where that goes before I add things like Soe or C7.I'll get back to you guys