Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Mon June 14, 2010
Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell

you what happened today, the day after the magic let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to

none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll

let the mojo run on

its own the next day and see what happens.” HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
They say

lightning doesn’t strike twice. Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some

SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found

myself tense, not able to smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those

whose face looks mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry

or out of it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if

I don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image which

basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come evening my SO

said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I did get IOI signs

from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them, but in terms of me

i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it.
Had they to initiate a conversation with me yesterday

they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day. Even if I tried to smile I

would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This NPA/edge secret ingredients

may be effecting my mind for the worse..
.. So what if women show IOI and get turned on, I have to be receptive

and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get anywhere with them.

I have been told

that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps the attention getting looks from NPA don’t

really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of

worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its

magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from

today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension

and zoning out.

I find I get tension when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This

happens often after applying the edge / SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone

out” it not going to keep them reeled in.
Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was

perfect and today was a mess just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on DIFFERENT days to

avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA

instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer (which I have yet to find) since

I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! but did get OD because of too much none but

my mind was clear.
Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I don`t get extra horny, so I can still think

and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the

A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature.

Also change my persona around different people or situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm.

Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile.

That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor..

won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same

time by verbalizing myself. But will this be enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women

(some who are taken or MILF ) may have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40)

knowing that I too am taken and pose no threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with

confidence, humour, eye contact, and friendliness,
(operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging

hormones may push them over the point at some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was

their idea all along..
whereas it was mine from the start . Yes this devlish trick I like...

Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that

will drop their guard down too and be more receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM

may be unleashed....

Any suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment

with a different signature for variety too.

HM
Excellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life