Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It sorta depends if this hotty has a boy

friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she is in a hurry to get

rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in the running to shoot

your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and over friendly as it

keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the pheromone Edge

could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world
I think with NPA

even if I restrain myself I should flirt or show interest or lust but be cool enough not to jump her bones. This

way she won't leave me to go fuck her boyfriend

Also keep in mind that pheromones bring women into

ones vicinity and if they get horny but don't know who is making them horny they may well go after your best friend

sitting near you! That would make me angry as hell as it is me who is giving off the

signals....

Consequently, with NPA I would have to always be smiley and friendly and show interest but not

jump her until I notice she is wet and needs a good tit massage or more..

Next time I try my NPA spray

(look for next Monday`s Log ) I will do so with only half a spray or less from my sephora atomizer and see

what happens

HM