Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Good

point Terry! Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am

going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit longer before I consider changing it for something

else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11, 2010

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer

with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I

always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and

the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have

to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I

just sprayed too much before near my nose like you said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

Note: Last time I posted about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be

interesting to see if this happens again tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold

shower to wake up and be alert before heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will

also heed my own advice and nap for 45 min before heading out...

Let's see if the results

improve.....TONIGHT...

BTW Terry if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living? You mentioned

your nearing the 60 mark and I'm wondering what field you're in... that is if you aren't a full time stud working

the man "down under"

HM
I have retired from paid

employment as i receive benefit from the government, and i spend a fair proportion of my time in assisting and doing

unpaid odd jobs for elderly and sick folks, and when i have spare time i am usually working on my car and PC and

anything else thats falling apart that needs attention to keep it running.

When i was younger i was involved

in drilling, mining, shaft sinking, dam construction, tunnel projects, brickies laboring,concreting, foundry working

and just about any dirty jobs that most folks find unpleasant, when i was a young teenager i was living alone and

sleeping in rubbish dumpsters in Alice Springs and had a job on the night cart picking up and replacing outside

dunny shit cans at night and running the garbage bins by day.

At 15 i was driving beef and aboriginies from

the cattle stations to the roadhouse where i also worked behind the bar serving truckies and breaking up fights

amoungst drunks and brandishing the shotgun whenever dealing with disturbed clients, i also was involved in my share

of punch ups and i was also known to have a bit of a frolic with the aboriginal women,
i was not an all out jin

jockey, only just once in awhile.....

Years ago when i could afford it i would strip down and rebuild Chevy

and Ford V8 engines and i have had many really hot cars.
Also i go through stages of being somewhat of a cell

phone freak and i do purchase them at times if the price is ok, last week i received a used Nokia N95 8 GB from an

eBay sale, cost me $300 including postage and i will try and be content with this baby for awhile as she is sweet

and in top condition.
I have also been married 4 times as well as having female partners between times with one

night standers to fill in the gaps.