Close

Threaded View

Phero Dude

Pheromone Break
    Sat June

12, 2010

Will try out Armani Aqua Di Gio to back of neck to see if I can get away with this fantastic

frangrance without it bothering my allergies. Will also make note of any residual NPA/SOE hits from last night in

todays post.

No mones today.

Note: I have decided to return GIO today. It doesn't work for me or

even my SO. We both get serious allergic reactions to it that don't happen with other colognes. Coughing for no

reason (which has happened to both of us only since using this and hasn't happened at all in last 6 months). Nasal

congestion (either its ingredients or its too strong). Burning sensation in eyes (for me) etc. Not worth my time..

I'll stick to D&G Original for now. Picked up a sample of "The ONE" by them. Complements A7/SOE very well and my SO

tells me I smell mysterious, sexy and romantic with it. I will wear it over teh next week every which way to see if

it agrees with my nasal cavity I may consider using it in an NPA mix later down the line too but I don't want

to waste any more drops of NPA in a mix unless I know this cologne works good for me on its own

first.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-12-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Thread Information