last fri I went out to the bar wearing Chikara and alter Ego and a couple strange things happened to

me..first off I noticed everyone kept on apologizing to me.for example I walked around the corner to go to the

restroom and people would keep on apologizing if they got too close like they were afraid of bumping into me,then a

couple girls asked me to sit with them and one of the girls asked me if her purse was in my way and then kind of

moved it and apologized for i being there and the other lady kept on asking me if I was ok or i I needed

something,even though she didn't work there,when the ladies left one of them gave me a big hug..I moved to the bar

and started talking to this dude,and something else strange happened,this guy came up to me out of nowhere and asked

me if the guy I was talking to was gving me a hard time because if he was he would kick his ass for me I told him

everthing was cool,then he told the guy next to me that he was a good friend of mine and that we are almost like

family and if he tried anything with mke he would beat his ass,,,and I didn't even know this guy that was saying

it.then the guy he was threatening responded by saying that he understood and if I was his friend he would do the

same thing..it was bizzare..people that whole night were acting like I was some kind of king or something lol,they

kept on offering me seats,both male and female,the bartender kept on coming up to me,even if my beer wasn't empty

and asking me if I needed a refill...does anyone know what this experiance is? I've never had this happen

before.it's wasn't bad or anything just weird..