I doubt most of the hit stories on this forum. I think the real explanation comes from the following:

1: Some people are good looking or have good people skills. They may have started with bad confidence but by using Pheromones they un-lock their natural skills of seduction. They would get the same effect from meteorite stones if they just believed it would work.

2: Some people interpret what is normal behaviour as something to do with pheromones. Women tend to flip their hear all the time, they do it because they are bored, nervous, relaxed or because they have nothing better to do. They will do it even if no male is present. A small sub-set of the hair flipping may be classified as flirteous(sp) behaviour, but hair flipping in itself is nothing special.

3: Some people are probably making up hit stories because they want attention, because they think it is fun etc. Nothing strange about that, making thing up is just normal human behaviour. No, I do not think people like Jambat or Marz do this, I think they belong in category 1.

4: Some of the members of this forum may work for the companies that produce pheromones. If you manufacture say PI, how hard would it be to register a name and write some good hit stories. A few hours of work, and you have just increased your sales by 10%. It would be bad business sense not to do it.

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]