>Louis :

>I bought four different products last January , PI was one , and I have seen no results either - from any of them. You
>might hit on the right one or like me, may strike out with pheros altogether. This isn\'t a complaint , I\'m just stating facts.

More of an ill-founded assumption rather than a fact based on your experience. What did you do to conclude that?
Which products? How did you experiment with them? What did you wear? How tall are you? What kind of attitude
did you have when approaching people?

>I just don\'t think everyones chemistry lends itself to working with this stuff and it\'s possible you\'re one of them ... or
>hopefully just haven\'t tried the right one yet. I >figured that I had a 50% chance of pheros working for me - not \'guarenteed\'
>as some of the ads on some products state.

That\'s like saying cologne cannot enhance anyone\'s appeal. Cologne can enhance a fat office clerk\'s appeal. If she\'s
wallowing in self-defeat as an unattractive overweight woman, cologne won\'t do anything for her. If she\'s friendly, up-beat,
and funny, cologne will just intensify that positive aura. Moreover, If she\'s wearing pheremones, she might become a
magnet for men.

Pheremone\'s clearly have an effect on other people, success or failure with them is almost always dependent on
how you apply that effect with yourself.

>I never considered returning them and ask for my money back because I believe it\'s a gamble the buyer takes on whether
>they will work or not. I believe that some of the advertising is what is getting everyones expectations way up along with
>alot of posts here of what I see as everyday, normal behavior being exaggerated into incredible \'hits\' that make other
>newbies expect miracles.

I don\'t understand the logic there. If Primal Instinct isn\'t for me, I\'ll insist on returning it, espcially considering
it was upwards of $70.

>In my opinion , pheros don\'t work for everyone and I think the buyer should accept it.

Neither will the sharpest clothes. You are the delivery system for the pheremones, you have to experiment with it
and use your head, I think the buyer should accept that.

- Louis