My friend xxxpantero here is someone who has my attitude exactly be a jerk to the bitches and be nicer to the nice girs.

Being a jerk means not tolerating anyones crap if they are annoying you or having a go at you not being a yes man. Firing back (although doing is smartly and creativley) to level the game. forgetting about sex is very useful. Pantero you got it in one make as many female friends as possible (the why i will explain now)

It creates a social network, women talk to each other if you have a lot of female friends without the sex youll have a greate chance of having one respond or take an interest it also allows you to get an insight into what they want without being blocked because you want sex (a third person outsider type of insight) Also if one girl thinks highly of you then others will its a group dynamic thing (think the mob mentality people).
Another point by taking some of that mental energy you use to focus on women-sex you can redivert for a while to self improvment to make youreself more attractive down the track and when you get to where you want to be in terms of looks , intellignece or money or all of the above (looks = great body) not facial features women want different things in terms of \"attractive men\" work on the conversation skillls rapport etc (NLP NLP NLP NLP etc)

Use none when you want to be intimidating it helps with some guys who just will never get it, dont worry about them if they aint putting in the effort look after youreself first. Give to others sure but dont give anymore than you get back make it a 2 way interactive karma thing. But build that social network practice social skills and flirting skills you will hit the mark sometime and if all else fails immerse youreself in the forum and get some real tips from the likes of me.

www.ecorp.com.au
www.anitadoth.com