Watcher:
Hi Watcher. Good to have another friend out there who understands my attitude.

As far as the reason for making female friends, I have to disagree with you there. While your points are also benefits of making female friends, that was not the intention I had in mind for Marv14yag. These female friends he makes will not be potential girlfriends. But they will help him grow as a person in order to get girlfriends.

Marv14yag:
\"Is it still a good idea to use the none with the fe-male friends? Or, will it be hard to do that...And still keep them? Which, I have some fe-male friends, but now that I\'m wearing the none, they are very uncomfortable around me...Maybe they LIKE me, but that\'s besides the point, they have those boundaries, I don\'t know WHAT the hell to do, genius, ACT like you don\'t care about sex, and than put the moves on someone, got it.... \"

TIP #1: Don\'t hit on your female friends. Keep them as friends. And make as much as possible - let them outnumber your male friends.
TIP #2: If they like you enough, they\'ll put the moves on you. Then you\'ll be \"letting them\" have sex with you.
TIP #3: Make friends with lesbians, if possible. Seriously, having that kind of dynamic with a female will change your actions and perceptions.

\"I see the difference. What I would call myself, is I ACTUALLY push people I DON\'T like around, but than, someone I do, I don\'t, which, probalby screws me over 2 TIMES...AS, the ones I DON\'T like...Now like me because I\'m a jerk, and the ones that I LIKE DON\'T like me, becuase I\'m now nice to them, but, the trick, yes, appear to not like them, or care about sex, and than, got it, VERy good advice.\"

- I can\'t tell whether you really mean this, or you\'re being sarcastic. I\'ll assume the latter. In which case, I would say the following: why stick to what doesn\'t work? Try the methods of living that have yielded positive results for both me and Watcher. What have you got to lose except what you\'re already unsatisfied with?

xxxPantero
(Insert creative ending phrase here)