I was at the mall yesterday and was chatting with the guy that works at the \"designer imposter\" cologne oil stand. He told me they had Chrome by Azzaro and that it had pheromones so I had to pick some up. Unforunately he had no idea what or how much pheros were in there. Anyway I got home, spread two dabs around, and then shot two full sprays of unscented TE onto my shirt and left with a couple of my friends to a club to see some local bands. MAN it was crazy. The lady at the door called me sweetie after being rude to everyone else that walked in, I had at least 5 girls graze their leg against mine (obvioulsy on purpose) as they walked by and I was getting lots of stares and girls talking amongst each other staring at me while talking amongst themselves. This is definitely the best success I\'ve had with any combo. Not sure if was the TE, I don\'t really think it was because I\'ve worn two sprays of te with other cover colognes plenty and never had this reaction. I\'m not sure whats in that chrome oil but if any of you guys have one of those shops at the mall, stop by and ask the guy which oils have pheros. If you ask im if the chrome has pheros he might just say yes to bs you as a selling tactic. The stuff rules though and for all I know it could\'ve just worked really well as a scent to lure the subjects to smell deeper because it really does smell good.