First : Calm the [bad word] down , no need to go into attack mode...

Second : <<\"since that 6\'6\", 300 pound weightlifter with the leather jacket and mohawk will always be -none ODed if anyone can see him\">>

This is highly exaggerated bull$hit ! (Not even funny) I\'m very sure that there is not one forum member walking around like that. Its simply common sense , and people generelly try to dress up sexy + they are very well aware of effects certain clothing / hairstyle / language can have.

<<While fully appreciative of the non-scientific aspects of our testing methods, I think that it would be very hard to eliminate all the variables>>

Oh really ??? Look what I did , I eliminated 2 variables already(bacteria + most of natural phero signature) Isn\'t that good ? Isn\'t that better than \"bacteria-gambling-for-hits\" ????

<<I\'m not keeping 40 blends on hand to appeal to all the different genetics, age groups, etc. out there, even if I could figure out someone\'s genetics on sight. If we were really doing it right, you shouldn\'t know what you\'re wearing, to avoid placebo effect>>

Aha , so you mentioned more variables I tell you what - they don\'t even play any major role. \"different genetics, age groups, etc\" = Looks. If a womens VNO gets hit by the \"right\" pheros she will be attracted to you no matter what you look like , no matter where you from...

<<There must be some sort of statistical best soution, probably more than one, but I see no perfect way of determining what that/those are>>

There is no best solution , and there never will be one. what you CAN try to do is : Eliminate as many variables as possible (or as I like to call them : THE ENEMYS )

Bacteria is unique to every person - THATS FACT - You never know what happens to the pheros u just put on skin.

Phero signature is unique to every person - THATS FACT - Still you can try to keep it to a minimum by using antibacterial soap on groin + pits / shaving these areas ( LOL Don\'t make it sound like it is sooo hard to do ...The hair just needs to be trimmed or shaved every other week - not completely bald - long pube hair will disperse the pheros better than short hair - thats the idea behind it)

<<If we *did* use your method, then the results would only be valid for those who were all freshly shaven, showered, sweat-free people, right? How many folks would want to shave their pubes every few days just to make sure their pheromones were all just right? >>

YES EXACTLY ! I do like my fellow forum members FRESH AND CLEAN , just as myself. Are u living on a farm or something Mr Bruteforce savage ????

<<? Or go to a lab to get their natural pheromone levels tested, then have to adjust what they wear over the course of the day as their sweat level changes? >>

EXCELLENT ! I had the same idea 2 days after I joined this Forum. This would be the best ultimate solution for everybody. This way u could REALLY add pheros 2 your signature and not fight against it. I haven\'t mentioned it before , because I do realize its not possible for everyone 2 make a test like this + it would cost an awful amount of money to do that !

You mentioned Sweat ! People Sweat - THATS A FACT - So what , just another variable you can easily avoid. Use DEO , try not 2 sweat by dancing like mad if you are in a club , SO your \"FREASH AND CLEAN + LOVE-SCENT PHERO AURA\" doesn\'t get fucke.d up by extra pheros from your sweat !

<<The poor women would have to wear different blends based on time of month, too, and no amount of shaving or clothing application would help that. >>

TRUE + You already answered your \"not so clever argument\" yourself !
A womens \"time of the month\" is just another variable , they have 2 be aware of , + use different blends on different days ...

<<No, I like approximations>> -----> Guess what I DON\'T ! You do realize that this was a dumb thing to say !? Don\'t you ? I like to improve myself + help others.

To be honest : I couldn\'t care less bout the stuff you said. (Pheros works for me no matter where I put them...Be it skin/ clothing / a strap around my wrist / hair / piece of cloth in a pocket - you name it ! )

I\'m making a point here for the newbies and the people who are not so lucky and don\'t know why its not working for them !

That is why I will always keep on telling people to try clothing appliction (+ the shaving part) if skin application hasn\'t worked for them !!! DOn\'t even get me started on the benefits of clothing ( stable dispersion / no conversion whatsoever / last sooooooo much longer than on skin)

Oh well \"anger managed\" by now [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Try to see my point dude , I\'m not hating against you + no need for a war. You simply have to agree , that everybody chances are higher , if less enemys are on the field !