Close

Thread: WAGG and NPA/w

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default Re: Way to leave us hanging, proteus!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It was worth the wait, proteus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like I\'ll have to add NPA to my upcoming order of WAGG. It does read ike that WAGG blocks the intimidation effect of the other two products.

Like others, I\'m wondering if you\'re going to get any \"Don\'t know what got into me\" statements today.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I would have posted what happened since then, but we had a large amount of layoffs going on at our firm and with the amount of folks who I know that were laid off, I just wasn\'t in the mood to do much posting lately. Very depressing atmosphere at work but that\'s the nature of this economy.

Anyway, as for what\'s happened since, both of the ladies who I work with that I already mentioned earlier actually just continued with their flirting etc. when I got in to work that Monday. I went out with the b*tchy one Friday night (yes, her, the one I couldn\'t stand coz she is usually a first class you know what), and actually had a great time - the WAGG seems to have worked some \"magic\" on her and I was pretty much astounded that she was interested in me, as prior to beginning using WAGG I literally could not stand her and so we barely spoke to each other. She does sense I\'m very wary of her however, and even though she is gorgeous, I\'m worried about dating her seriously as I feel she\'s too high maintenance. Anyway we\'ll see. But Friday night she got very close, resting her head against my chest, let me kiss her and when I finally had to go she was really disappointed but I want to take things slow as I know how she can be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Interesting thing was how many other ladies were trying to catch my eye - guess when you are with an attractive lady, it draws the others in. As for what I was wearing 2 dabs WAGG, 2 dabs NPA/w and 2 dabs PF.

Talking NPA/w with WAGG is interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by proteus
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It was worth the wait, proteus!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like I\'ll have to add NPA to my upcoming order of

WAGG. It does read ike that WAGG blocks the intimidation effect of the other two products.

Like others, I\'m

wondering if you\'re going to get any \"Don\'t know what got into me\" statements today.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I would have posted what happened since then, but we had a large amount

of layoffs going on at our firm and with the amount of folks who I know that were laid off, I just wasn\'t in the

mood to do much posting lately. Very depressing atmosphere at work but that\'s the nature of this economy.

Anyway, as for what\'s happened since, both of the ladies who I work with that I already mentioned earlier

actually just continued with their flirting etc. when I got in to work that Monday. I went out with the b*tchy one

Friday night (yes, her, the one I couldn\'t stand coz she is usually a first class you know what), and actually

had a great time - the WAGG seems to have worked some \"magic\" on her and I was pretty much astounded that she

was interested in me, as prior to beginning using WAGG I literally could not stand her and so we barely spoke to

each other. She does sense I\'m very wary of her however, and even though she is gorgeous, I\'m worried about

dating her seriously as I feel she\'s too high maintenance. Anyway we\'ll see. But Friday night she got very

close, resting her head against my chest, let me kiss her and when I finally had to go she was really disappointed

but I want to take things slow as I know how she can be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Interesting thing was how many other ladies were trying to catch my eye - guess when you are with an attractive

lady, it draws the others in. As for what I was wearing 2 dabs WAGG, 2 dabs NPA/w and 2 dabs PF.

I

find it absolutely fascinating that you are using NPA/w and NOT NPA/m in your mixes and getting great results with

the hotties. Wouldn't the use of NPA/w theoretically signal your "availability" to men rather than women???

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    I find it

absolutely fascinating that you are using NPA/w and NOT NPA/m in your mixes and getting great results with the

hotties. Wouldn't the use of NPA/w theoretically signal your "availability" to men rather than women???

You do realise this thread is 3 years old?

Just thoughti'd point that out.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    You do realise this

thread is 3 years old?

Just thoughti'd point that out.
    Scot nice Icon, I hope for your sake

its someone you know.

Yeah the guy that re-started the thread replied as if the thread was posted today, very

errie, runs shivers down my spine!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default i must have missed the date

I

will try and not waste everyones time by replying to the old stuff i didnt notice, i do spend a bit of time going

back looking for hit results ect though

Talking Eerie shivers...

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Scot nice Icon, I hope for your sake its someone you know.

Yeah the guy that re-started the

thread replied as if the thread was posted today, very errie, runs shivers down my spine!
    Beware the

Boogieman (boogie, boogie)!

Thread Information