I guess I am one of the few people who got the new pheromax, so I wanted to write sth about it.

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may
recognize. I got the new formula pheromax two days ago. I havent had time to tes it in the real testing
ground, instead I wore it during two family gatherings yesterday and today. As pheromax is said to be
concentrated, I used
1-half spray to one wrist, rubbed together (yesterday)
2-one full spray to chest of tshirt, covered with Ultraviolet formen. (today)

This time there are minor changes, which I can attribute to pheros.
1-One of the women there (who recently had a baby) said to me: \"I wish my baby will be as handsome as
you\".
2-All the family members were focused on me, despite my cousin (who has been studying abroad for
about 2 years) arrived just yesterday.
3-My mom has been less critical of me, and there was a clear positive change in her behavior towards
me.

Now these were somewhat normal responses and they may not be attributed to pheros..

To totally test it I decided to wear Pmax today to school. I used two full sprays covered by clinique happy (which is said to drive girls crazy, though you never know in Turkey). I sat just in the middle of a girl column and started chatting with one ,whom I have known for about a year. Although I knew that she was interested in me, there have been no change in her behaviour.. AFter school I went to a mall to buy some clothing and on purpose found a girl working there to lask something. She got my measurements (yes you guessed it, she beame VERY close while doing it) but also there were no change in her behavior and I can even say that she was giving quick and short answers to my questions.. Not bothering her more I moved on and went back home.

Is it a typical OD case or am I wrong? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]