Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
Mods,

Having noticed continuing repetition in thread topics, some of which have been discussed many times, I'm gona

re-suggest my previous suggestion. I think there should be a newbie FAQ section somewhere (possibly in the

Pherolibrary). All it would take is for people to copy and paste some current and past newbie questions and

responces, perhaps with links to good threads. I started doing this, and got as far as one question

Thoughts?
Cap'n,

(Not that I'm a moderator or anything...)

I think we do need to have some

sort of centralized system for important posts. My idea was to have a forum specifically for

hits/testimonials/products/whatever, while having one thread for each product. I see the 'posting rules' section,

so I know you could make a product forum and have a moderator or forum vet 'specializing' in that product post a

thread for every L-S product and then close the forum from posting new threads. That way, you could simply direct

people to the main thread if they have a question about a particular product. That might cut down on a lot of

'lazy' posts.

Another suggestion would be to centralize basic information such as "How much do I use?" and

"What's the best product for ______?" or whatever. Then, veterans who are tired of answering simple questions

could just post a link to that section for their reference. Coincidentally, I actually do this for a living

(research questions that have been asked before and provide links to the solutions).

Anyway, that's just my 2

cents. You'd never have to really write "do a search" if you could just copy and paste a link to general questions

and save yourself and others the trouble.