Here is something on the subject I wrote in an email today. I think it applies to all pheromones including aNONE to some extent. The difference is just that aNONE is so strong smelling on its own (and maybe more stable as well), so you don\'t notice what is going on so much.

After body heat hits pheros, they gradually morph into other things, which often don\'t smell too good. Hygiene is sometimes more important for the phero-cologne user than for others. Just like taking a shower to remove natural pheromones after they become a bit too \"ripe\", I generally look forward to washing off the store-bought pheros too. In particular I have noticed that if you put a small spray of Edge on each armpit first thing in the morning, you will really NEED a shower by the end of the day more than you would otherwise. I feel great all day, but by the time I get home in the evening, I want a hot shower. Others may not have that experience, but I do.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of human pheromones in nature; some smell good and attract others, some smell bad and repel them.

I have also advocated taking a break from pheromones for at least a day every week.

Bruce