Ok, now I\'m THOROUGHLY PARANOID after reading this thread of posts~!!!!

I\'ve only been using Pheromone products for about 3 weeks, with mostly good results. (The BEST \"good result\" being that my employer.......a usual JERK to deal with.....has been soooooo \"nice\" to me in the last several weeks, although he continues to bite the heads off the other women and they can\'t figure out why he\'s so nice to ME~! LOL)

Just to tell you my usual \"recipe,\" I mixed the PI/w with some Juniper Berry SO and wear one or two drops of that, spread between my ears, inner elbows, wrists, neck, and wipe the excess in my hair. Then I roll on an inch or so of either PCC or PPA on my inner arms, behind my neck, and in my cleavage.

That\'s what I\'ve been wearing EVERY day at work. And now you\'ve all successfully terrified me into wondering if people think I \"stink\" of if I\'ve OD\'d on anything. I shower once daily and sometimes more if I get really sweaty on busy days at work.

What has scared me even MORE is that I\'ve just ordered the new NPA and am now terrified to use it after reading this thread....lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I ordered the NPA and EW and was going to try mixing just ONE or TWO drops (for starters) into various amounts of the SO\'s to see how it goes. But now I\'m scared to death.

So....keep the helpful information coming, but don\'t forget us \"little people\" who are just starting out and who get scared very easily. (lol)

I\'ll check back here after I go boil in a sauna for two days and exfoliate off a few layers of skin in the shower.......ROFLOL.

Paranoid,
LWQ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]