My experience with Pheromax has been mixed. First I want to say, to this products benefit, that this stuff worked really well on my wife. I put one spray on my inner wrists and rubbed it on my neck for good measure with some after shave as a cover. My wife was hanging all over me and she was very sexually aroused (more than usual!). Since then every time I´ve worn it she still wants to cuddle and becomes aroused alot more often. The other thing is it makes us more laid back. But the downside is it makes us tired at times, and if we´re already tired it makes us wanna sleep! It´s actually good at helping us fall asleep sometimes lol.

When I wear this stuff going out I have gotten mixed reactions. I have to say first off that I got NO hits, none! Kinda strange considering the affects it has on my wife. I was almost certain I would get atleast a couple of hits (not that anything would come of it, but I would have liked the attention). I am an average looking man with a nice build but NO game. I have noticed more looks coming my way. I would say I get looks of what seems like \"curiousity\" but nothing more. when I am talking to female colleagues I´ve noticed they chat more with me and are not in a hurry to leave (even if they have something important to do). I have also noticed that my kids (all girls) are very jumpy and even fight alot with eachother. When I wear the mones around them they seem less jumpy (even tired) and easier to control overall, so that´s another benefit. However, I think I will try out another product, maybe AE as I have heard alot of goods things about it being a good stand alone product. I am also curious about the rone as it is said to have less of the drawbacks of none. I have also heard it can even help the other mones to work better. I don´t know anything about that but I do know I have only read good things about rone as opposed to none. Even nol and A1 have had mixed reactions. I know it´s all about the mixture and that´s why I want to give AE a try unless someone else with more experience can recommend something better? I would greatly appreciate ya´lls feedback on this and I would also like to hear of experiences from other Pheromax users. Thanks

Kevin