Dr.Smellthis, I would like to get your opinion and if so your endorsement. I am ready to fly like a big happy pink

bird and soar into the new age of pheromone use. I think we can do this together hand in hand.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Grab a hold silly, and let\'s fly together soarrrrr!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] \"Here we are born to be kings of the whatever I forgot the

lyrics blah blah blah\" (highlander)

Ash, it is hard for me to avoid the bathroom also, though you are having

yours remodeled so you do not have a choice. I have chosen to disdain the bathroom, it\'s like when I walk in

society is taking away from me and sucking me dry to make me yet another product, it feels as if it is stripping me

nude and rubbing my special places. Yeah, it may be me \"taking a shower\" there, but society is suggesting me to.

I have some woods in the backyard, I have decided to release any excrement in a natural setting instead of the

bathroom. To be around the New England sap that drips and to acclimate my total pheromone signature. I am going fo

woodsy, jungle, warrior with gladiator booty funk.

The Romans didn\'t wipe themselves and they collected

gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator? It\'s your choice. You guys may laugh now, but

you just way 2 days from now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]