Have been

playing around with TE and/or SOE gel for a week, I haven\'t got any obvious hits. There may be some

reactions/responses caused by the use of phero, but I couldn\'t be sure about them:

I had a catch-up with my

ex-gf the other night (was wearing 1/3 pack of SOE gel). She didn\'t behave anything differently, apart from she

asked me to go for a drive after dinner, which she\'s never request for before. and i didn\'t notice she was

more chaty then usual (isn\'t chattiness one of the effects of wearing SOE?)

and yesterday (was wearing 2 dabs

of TE with cover scent), there was this cute blonde got on bus with me, i was behind her though, and i sat to the

seat opposite to her. about 30sec later, all the sudden, she smiled to me (i was kinda shocked by her beautiful

smile [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) and asked me, \'is this bus going straight or turning

right?\' Was she asking me the question because she wanted to start a conversation with me or she really didn\'t

know where the tram was gonna go??? sometimes i get very confused as i can\'t reverse what have happend like

reversing a video tape and replay it without wearing phero and see what will happen.

and tonight....this cuttie

i\'ve been interested for a while asked me to go out for a drink. what a good chance! i applied 3 dabs of TE on

necks, throat and writs and used 2/3 pack of SOE gel. when she got into my car, she said:\" something stinks!!!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] DAMN!!!! did i OD\'ed?? i reckon maybe the SOE was not strong

enough to cover 3 dabs of TE. luckily, the smell wasn\'t that strong and didn\'t annoy her much. she was pretty

happy and chatty all night and invited me to her apartment after the drinks (SURPRISED!! is this a phero effect?

hehe) to help her make a decision on which evening wear she should wear for her friend\'s the wedding.

disappointedly, nothing interesting afterwards - she didn\'t seem to be attracted to me/my phero, i could have

done something to her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but didn\'t wanna be rude.

YEA...so by

far it\'s been exact one week since the first day i put phero on. TE and/or SOE didn\'t bring me any major hits.

i\'m thinking of trying some other products? what u guys reckon would be suitable for me? how about some AE?