Got my Wednesday special of WAGG in the mail last night and tried it out at work this morning. I

applied two or three drops to the wrists and rubbed them together. Meant to only use one drop but at least two came

out before I could stop it. Since the label says to apply it to clothing, I put another drop on my pant leg.

(Didn\'t want to take the chance of staining my shirt.)

I don\'t know about being a \"Great Guy,\" but I

did feel pretty good. My attitude at work has been at an all time low these last few weeks and I\'ve had a bit of

contempt for certain people there.

None of that today. No anger or depression. I was more outgoing than I have

been in quite awhile. Even started a conversation with one of the people I\'m a bit disgusted with. Since he

started working for my company, I\'ve wondered if he was the same person who I had mutual friends with in high

school. Turns out he is and once he realized he used to know me, he got really talkative, a bit more than I wanted.

Kind of disappointed now he is who I thought he was. In high school he was kind of cool and now I can\'t hold as

much contempt towards him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Only female interaction was in the

hallway when I was picking up a box of cable. I\'m an electronic technician and do some cable installation. I was

kind of sweaty and my shirt was partially untucked.This woman who I\'m attracted to came out of her office.

She\'s out of my league and attached, lives with a Special Forces soldier and is considered by many as kind of a

b!tch. I usually say \"hi\" when we pass. Today, the inflection in her voice sounded a little friendlier when she

returned the greeting.

Now all of this could be placebo affect, but it does make me think I made a good

investment. As for feeling sleepy, I work 10 hour days, 12 with lunch and the drive and only get about 6 hours of

sleep on work nights. I get sleepy most every afternoon and did so today, so I can\'t judge whether it was the

WAGG or just my usual fatigue.

This weekend, I thought of mixing the WAGG with the half an open package of SOEg I

have. But reading pasts threads, this doesn\'t sound like a good idea. I haven\'t found the original discussion

on this mix yet. What exactly are the perceived problems with this combination?